Our reproduction of the left parking light that were used on 1958-1964 CJ3B, CJ5, CJ6, DJ3A, Pick Up Truck, Station Wagon, Sedan Deliver and FC models. This light uses the 2 1/4" clear lens that has a 2 1/16" bolt spacing to hold the lens and the bezel to the housing. The socket mounting to the body is center to center 2 1/16"
The light comes complete with the socket assembly, orange bulb (12V), lens, bezel and the mounting hardware. The lens is still glass like the original but the bezel is made of plastic instead of the potmetal that always pitted over time. The difference between the left and right is the ends on the wire and this one has one bullet end and one ring terminal.
Note: These can be used on 6 Volt but the bulb must be changed.
1 Required per Jeep.