Our own reproduction of the Left and Right side floor patch panel. These floors are the is the better quality ones that will go from the firewall to the rear step up and from the side panel to the area where it rises up over the transmission. The only area that has to be spliced in is at the transmission.
New And Improved Features
- Pedal holes cut out
- Dimmer switch holes is cut out
- Steering column hole stamped like original
- Area at drainage holes stamped like original behind step
- Floor goes slightly under the step like original
- Body mount holes are drilled out
- Master cylinder access cover is included and cut out
- Fuel tank lines holes are cut out
- Stamped area for early style exhaust on passenger side
This is the better quality one out on the market and makes a very nice job when fixing a rusty floor
Note: The master cylinder cover is bolted on with 3 screw like CJ3A and CJ3B models but can be drilled for the other holes like the CJ2A models used.
1 Pair Required per Jeep.