Left Floor Patch Panel Best Quality 1945-1964 CJ2A, CJ3A, CJ3B
Best Quality Left floor patch panel for CJ2A, CJ3A, CJ3B models with holes drilled and stamped like the original. Goes from the firewall back to the rear step up. 1 Required.
Our own reproduction of the Left or Drivers side floor patch panel. This floor is the is the better quality one that will go from the firewall to the rear step up and from the side panel to the area where it rises up over the transmission. The only area that has to be spliced in is at the transmission.
New And Improved Features
- Pedal holes cut out
- Dimmer switch holes cut out
- Steering column hole stamped like original
- Area at drainage hole stamped like original behind step
- Floor goes slightly under the step like original
- Body mount holes are drilled out
- Master cylinder access cover is included and cut out
- Fuel tank lines are cut out
This is the better quality one out on the market and makes a very nice job when fixing a rusty floor
Note: It is Cheaper to buy the pair at the same time.
Note: The master cylinder cover is bolted on with three screws like CJ3A and CJ3B models but can be modified to be attached like a CJ2A with 5 screws.
1 Required per Jeep.
|Manufacturer||Walck’s 4 Wheel Drive|
|Year||1945, 1946, 1947, 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964|
|This Item Fits||CJ2A 1945-1949, CJ3A 1949-1953, CJ3B 1953-1964|