Original style passenger side "Hall" tail light used from 1956-1969 on CJ, Truck, FC and Sedan Delivery models.
Our own reproduction of the Hall light that is used on all 1956-69 models. The lens is held in with a snap ring and 4 1/4" lens diameter. The housing is metal with a plastic lens and 2" mounting centers. The light also comes with a spacer that was used only on the left side but can be used on the passenger side for a uniform look.
1 Required per Jeep.